Ah yes...I forgot my other form of narcissism

ah...my blog


where have you been oh my blog?

I have neglected you for too long my blog...so therefore I will indulge your need for my narcissism

It's been what...a month...a little longer since I have blogged...I really think my micro-narcissistic tendencies are more enjoyable on Twitter than blogging now and days.

But I will update you people in the blogosphere...

Final two weeks of school for this spring semester...been very busy with that....
Enjoyed the 30 Hour Famine with my teens as much as I could enjoy it...I love food btw
Looking forward to coming home over the Memorial Day weekend so I can see some family and retrieve my girlfriend...that's a funny way of saying it.
And life is just plain busy...reasoning why Twitter is so much more enjoyable to me...
In any case hope your life is going well...you can look forward to my narcissism some other day...lol

1 comments:

  red

May 5, 2009 at 8:42 PM

you are going to retrieve me? lol