I Have Much To Do

I remember the days of Easter Break, the Warren Co. way of doing things. We wouldn't have a complete week off for Spring Break, rather we would have random days off with a shorter school year than the majority of the population. Easter Break was looked forward to. And here I am, an adult, a minister in the church, and there is no kind of break in sight. Granted, I enjoy working for the Lord, but I must say on the other side of things, we as ministers might not be able to celebrate this Holy Week as we should, gathering people for extra services, doing special things in service. I mean after all our senior pastor as to preach 4 times this week. While he will enjoy it I'm sure, it is a lot of stress. Plus with the oncoming slaughter of assignments due soon, this week is even more busy. I'm going to be ok. God will take me through, but this is a moment and will continue to be a moment of wishing I was a kid again...deep breath...ah...

1 comments:

  Holly Face

April 11, 2009 at 6:44 PM

I know the feeling, dude. Except I'm not in school, but I have another job, so I have to try to coordinate two schedules. Life is full of surprises, but God is good and is always with us.