A Different Light to My Step

So I'm not going to go completely mushy, because everyone knows how much I enjoy that from other couples but I wanted to blog briefly on a comment made by a person at the seminary.
She said, you can tell you like her a lot, there's a certain light to your step...and you know that was probably one of the greatest things said to me, because I do have a great light to my step because I have spent the past week with a wonderful woman, who laughs at most of my jokes, cooks with me, surprises me around every corner, and just cares. I too care for her, and it's a wonderful thing...and I can't wait for the summer.

Ok...now that I've talked about my great mushy stuff about being with Amanda...our week has been great...there have been some relaxing moments...some stressful moments planning out and doing things with the youth...and just some awesome moments, the birthday was awesome Amanda, Chris, and Danica! Thanks a ton! But here was our rundown:

Toured KC
Toured Liberty
Enjoyed Olive Garden, Smokehouse, Sheridans, Red Lobster
Cooked two meals including Ravioli and my chicken
Watched some comedy routines, Stranger than Fiction, some of the Dark Knight, and Lost
Worked on church, school, church...etc...while she filled out job apps.
Helped lead worship and had a great Element
And yeah...it's been a great week!

3 comments:

  Chris

March 26, 2009 at 7:08 PM

but you didn't take her to the legends or go-kart racing at sadlers?

  red

March 27, 2009 at 11:42 PM

well we couldn't do everything Chris!

oh and btw, I love how you put that I laugh at, "most" of your jokes hahaha. nice.

  J.

March 30, 2009 at 6:41 AM

I know you have pictures from all of this... put some on here dude! She came home a little "light"er as well!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Verification Word:

Never take alligator handling instruction from a guy named with the nickname poleg!