Weekly Update

the weekend that was: spent a lot of the time reading or studying for seminary and/or church, quite frankly it wasn't a bad weekend because I actually decided to go to some coffeeshops to do the work, I also redboxed some horrible movies and would not recommend Max Payne to anyone nor Saw V (I have seen all the other ones and figured I had to be loyal, this one was just bad and even predictable, which means it has nothing left as a series)...had Danica's great chili though yesterday and it was oh so good...and worship was awesome yesterday, in fact I expended a little too much and last night's Element went well, but I was wiped yesterday...and in other news the Element went great with 16 teens, which is pretty big for us...

where i am at the moment: doing laundry, doing homework and wishing it was two weeks from today (R&R week, same week Amanda is coming)

on my to-do list this week: read about 100 pages with a 1500 word page due tomorrow, sermon writing, finish monthly newsletter, lessons, and watch Watchmen on Friday (major priority)

procrastinating about: taxes and homework and going to the bank

book i’m in the midst of: 6 right now...4 for seminary...but I'm 4 chapters to finish on The Shack (so I won't be late for the library)...and Watchmen (yep I picked it up last weekend to try to fit in before Friday)

music that seemed to catch my attention this past week: um...maybe Grits (but that was sort of last week)...been listening to a lot of Coldplay doing the homework thing...and a resurgence of Weird Al (for some odd reason) and his Angry White Polka...maybe his best...

how i’m feeling about this week: I'm hoping this week goes well...it's a loaded front end in all honesty...but God is making it work out because we're having staff meeting on Thursday instead of tomorrow...after tomorrow it shouldn't be too bad...and of course looking forward to Watchmen on Friday.

0 comments: