I Hope Heaven is Like This

So as I am sitting here with my roommate Matt, I confessed an interesting statement. I told him that my ideal heaven would be a coffeeshop with Wi-Fi and reading, everyday. And I'm not going to lie, I might have been completely truthful about it. There's something great about relaxing but also being mentally stimulated by the great people online (I read a lot of theological blogs), and the reading of books (tonight read 50 pages in a Luke commentary and likely to start reading more of Watchman [had some extra money and saw it and figured I should read most of it before the big opening next weekend]). So that might be my perfect heaven, coffee, reading, and relaxation, oh and also the social aspect of a coffeeshop; everyone in a coffeeshop is typically in a happy mood. So heaven=coffeeshop. And I'm blessed to have a occupation that allows me to have a few hours of heaven every week....

0 comments: