A Lot Going on at Once

Well these past few weeks have been a doozy. It seems like since my weekend in St. Louis at Morning Star, I have been on the fast track to do everything in the world. So I figured I would get some rest this week, being Reading and Research Week, however I figured wrong. Between getting a lot done at the church for the new format of ministry at the youth, being with families during some tough times, and not to mention my wonderful girlfriend coming tomorrow, I have been busy to say the least. In any case, I'm looking forward to at least 3 days of R & R with Amanda. And even though the days have been jam packed full with tons of stuff, I feel good because I know God has been in the mix. Today was a perfect day of that, while there was some extra stuff I wasn't necessarily ready for, I knew God was with me and with the people I was with. In other words, today is a day in ministry that you feel fulfilled as a person in ministry, and I am happy for that. Much love to my colleagues in ministry everywhere!

0 comments: