Sitting in Class...

As I'm sitting in class on this rainy Thursday morning, I am realizing my hair is getting really long. When my hair is edging my view of the top of my Macbook, I know it's getting really long. You may be wondering, this is no profound observation and I am just wasting my time reading this blog, which is definitely a feasible thought, however I must point out that hair growing simply shows the profound construction of time and that time is flying by (how my hair always sneaks up on me). So the question remains to get it cut or not? You probably don't care so I'll get off the subject.


Speaking of time flying, I am hoping that the next two months really fly. There are several reasons for this: class will be over for a little bit, I will get to go home to see family for Christmas, my current lease will be up, and finally snow will be coming down (hopefully) rather then it staying to the west in Denver (2 feet of snow, that's awesomely ridiculous). I must say this October has been one of the busiest, ever. And while it has been enjoyable, there have been some very stressful points that I'm looking to leaving behind.

There's a few thoughts for you people out there that may read this...if you want to read my thoughts in real time, I suggest subscribing to my Twitter...http://twitter.com/mmslater08. Til next time, may time be subjectively advantageous for you whether that be fast or slow and may God use you in those times in the interest of His Kingdom.

0 comments: