I Have a Wonderful Love for this Place

When I found out I was moving to KC a year and a half ago, I would've told you I'm going to be there for just the time of school. I'm going to get out of there asap, move on, go closer to home after school, etc. However that has certainly changed. Last night I got to spend some time with some guys from my church, both older than me, married, and have kids (of course I do this every weekend). And in that moment I realized how much of a family I have here in KC. Not biological obviously, but truly in North Star. It's an awesome thing to say that I truly love living here with my church family. I have no idea what lies ahead after school, but I know it's going to be incredibly hard if God calls me elsewhere. I must say I'm incredibly blessed by God to have such wonderful people in my life and I am very thankful for that. So thank you to all of you who have welcomed me in your life here in the NKC/Liberty/KC area. I love you all so much and am ecstatic to be here with you.

0 comments: