Aight...it's time to blog

Just completed my last paper before R & R (Reading and Research) week and it feels great! So what will I do? Write...some...more...ok so I'm not always the smartest person when it comes to doing thing chronologically!

I am in the middle of a marathon...but thankfully the front end is loaded with work...and the back end is loaded with fun. I just finished the front end so now tonight, I will be going with some of the teens to Worlds of Fun to enjoy roller coasters and haunted houses. Tomorrow we have a youth event of a autumn sort so I look forward to that. So I'll be running around all over town this weekend (thankfully gas is a mere $2.47 here).

But Sabbath is upon me...sort of...as next week I will have no classes. It will be very nice, plus the maternal unit is coming in. I just hope she doesn't buy a purse while she's here (if you know my mother and I's arguments (not really serious)...it's usually about her getting a new purse). I look forward also to when my paternal unit comes out here next spring to hunt. So family will come here or there.

Other big news...I am no longer going to pursue a Master of Divinity degree. After thinking about it (consciously and sub-consciously) and discussing it with Dr. Spaulding...I will be a Biblical Studies M.A.T.S. there it be!

By the way I hear thunder when it is 47 degrees out...there is something seriously wrong with that. Otherwise not much else is going on...oh and for those who haven't heard yet...I got laid off from the library so I have to find another job and I will likely be finding another place to live because hopefully I can get a job closer to the church therefore I can move closer to the church. (sounds like one of those guys at the end of radio commercials, prices and participation may vary, etc.)

0 comments: