The Longest Friday Morning Ever...

So my mom is town...and we're going to hang out and have some fun around good ol KC. However I have had to work this morning...and it.......is........taking............forever!
I mean I don't tend to complain about my job here at the library (that won't be here in December), but why does time have to be against me today? And then like a snap of a finger after work today...the time will fly...it's inevitable...

Oh well...otherwise life is grand...I don't have to adjust my boxers today...I've gotten some extra money this week...BJ beat Thomas in a weird practical reenvisioning theological question for some weird project...you know...the usual...oh yeah and I get a home cooked meal tomorrow night!!!!!! Woohoo! Ok now I only have an hour left here...things are looking up.

0 comments: