On the brink...

On the brink...could mean many different things...on the brink of an amazing discovery...on the brink of extinction...on the brink of victory....on the brink of defeat...

Quite frankly...I'm on the brink...

I really don't know what but looking at my prior blogging...it's probably negative...as I seem to turn to this thing when something is happening that I do not understand or dislike...but that's history...I could actually be on the brink of something good...

If you think I'm talking in circles on here...you should see what my mind goes through everyday!

In any case...no new job yet...saw a place to live last night, it was what can I say? A big fixer upper. We have a new president elect...feels good to be on the winning side...but not so good to see closed thinkers to certain ideas...and not so good to see people so in love with him...I am not in love with Obama...I think that would be awkward for Michelle...sorry had to throw a joke in here at some point...

In any case...God is teaching me to lean on Him more and more each day...which really stinks considering He's not a physical entity...another joke...but at the same time shows a lot of truth in my life right now. So as I finish out this horrid semester (I hate the subject matter)...I'm hoping for a good second semester...or I will officially go mentally insane...and then the blame game with God will start...j/k...

1 comments:

  J.

November 8, 2008 at 9:31 AM

Just a comment to validate your blogging!