Doughnuts and Cold

Well it was 17 this morning as I got into my car...lowest it's been yet since I have come here, but it really isn't that bad at all...What is bad is the people who maintain the vending machines here at NTS...as I planned on enjoying great pre packaged doughnut sticks...well I started eating one, not planning...and after that first one I realized the date on the package was Oct. 11...keep in mind yesterday was Nov. 20...and I looked at the second doughnut stick and saw little green spots all over it, not just one, but like chicken pox...so as you could guess I have not felt as great as usual...but I think I'll be over it soon...

Matt and I went and looked at places on Wednesday and found a great place in Liberty, however, we're going to look at one more apartment complex tomorrow...it might be a little cheaper and it would have a washer and dryer...we'll see...I'll probably be moving by next weekend...probably the big shopping day we'll move...

Otherwise my head is barely above water with everything going on...I have to finish a paper this morning and start another's research this morning...oh and the boxers are still a pain.

1 comments:

  Chris

November 21, 2008 at 2:45 PM

two words - boxer briefs