Moving and Family

Wow, what a doozy of a weekend...Thanksgiving...spending time with friends (that are like family)...and moving...wait...moving? Yes you heard me right, I am now done moving all my stuff to my new apartment in Gladstone, MO, much closer to the church and in the land of milk and honey...lol. So I'm ridiculously tired at this point...for reasons not just pertaining to moving and turkey, but I have been fighting off something as well this weekend. THE TRIPLE WHAMMY! So every bone in my body is tired...

But as I was finishing moving today, I realized how thankful I am for the people in my life. Everyone at the church...the Harris's for including me in their family...and everyone who has supported me. So it's been great of what God has done. I am extremely thankful that He has given me the opportunity to be in the North KC area and I am hopeful of me and my new roommate's friendship.

Ok...well I'm finishing the time by watching Little Miss Sunshine, and of course I am loving it. Til next week my dear friends...oy!

0 comments: