I got my Mojo

I totally have my mojo back, and if you assume this deals with women, it really doesn't. Rather I remembered how to write and actually care about it! I'm working on a Philosophy of Religion paper, and of how many weeks I dreaded to write it, I now am enjoying it. Of course the funny thing is that writing this blog entry is taking time away from it...so not being very efficient.

Ok...so I might have gotten my mojo back too with women tonight...and by that I mean I'm really tempted to ask this girl out from the Midwest Seminary here...and she does counseling...which is really what I need anyways. So if I have a date by the end of the night...it will be complete...

Another thing...boxers are starting to get annoying...I have to constantly rearrange myself...

And one more...talked to a guy named Matt yesterday about potentially being a roommate...it went well...and as long as the reference checks out...we'll be looking at places next week and moved up north by Dec!!

So life is good!

2 comments:

  Erin

November 14, 2008 at 12:45 AM

Hahahaha!! Your boxers are bunching....hahaha...are you switching to briefs? Oh and good luck with the lady friend. :)

Oh and I thought of you the other day. We had homecoming and I was like, "I wish moose could've come down here..." Anyways I'm glad you are well.

  J.

November 16, 2008 at 3:00 PM

Now this is the kind of Matt blogging I can get into! Lady news (btw ~ a counselor would be good for you HAHAHA). Misaligned body parts and all!