A Tired, iPod Listening Moose Because He had to Run from Sarah Palin

Well the Moose is tired. Mainly because I have been running from Sarah Palin all night (she hunts moose). That's ok though...she's cute...and there's nothing like a cute killer coming after you. I have no idea where that came from...I think it was because her voice was somewhere in my dreams last night...with which I woke up thinking...was that a good dream or a nightmare? Of course this didn't help with the late time I went to sleep and the place I slept last night (on the floor, I sometimes do this to help my back get back in line). So I'm tired today, yet joyful and excited for is to come over the next few weeks.

Next week, the youth and I will be going up to a food pantry to help out during our youth service. I am really excited about this, because I didn't know that they would be so convenient about it, because the services are on Sunday nights, but sure enough we are. So God is doing some awesome things at the church.

He's also doing awesome things in my life, as He has given me something I did not expect. Let's just say I feel a lot better about life when I get to talk to people. We'll leave it at that. Also another thing, my iPod directly affects my quality of life, believe it or not. (If you haven't heard I recently went out and got an iPod because my old one broke) This gives me a great outlet for the very silent days at the seminary. I can listen while I am doing work. So yeah...life is much better...not to mention my prayer and devotional life is back (except last night...it was really late). I find that my devotions are coming through...wait for it...I can hear the guns being loaded by some of my classmates...the Message. It's the only thing I can enjoy because it's like a book. So I enjoy my devotions from the Message. If you have a hard time with devotions...try that instead it's great. Otherwise...just tired but happy and ready. I'm out.

1 comments:

  Holly Face

October 10, 2008 at 9:22 PM

Goodness, what is it about my male friends and Sarah Palin? They all seem to have secret crushes on her, but are frightened of her at the same time.