You Deserve a Little More...Way to Normal

Well I feel like I cheated everyone by writing about the state of the nation the last time I wrote. So you'll get two blogs this week. If you don't like it...oh well...

Life is much different compared to the beginnings of this blog. I'm happy, ready, energized, and quite frankly much better. I think there was something in a breakdown. There comes a point where when you finally breakdown, you feel like you can start over, so I'm sort of doing that. Thanks to the maternal parental unit for listening in that breakdown (as I have no lady friend to share such things...I'm still looking *looking at ladies in my most flirtatious look).

In either case, God and I are on better terms. And I feel that is being replicated in my work and ministry (yeah just in one week). The Element went really well this week, and I'm really excited about what's going to happen at North Star. So yeah...life=better.

You know what's really funny about living out here? Time flies. It's not like everyday you have to go to class, but the time between classes flies by, which means a week flew by, and you didn't even know it. I'm already looking at the calendar realizing my series on the fruits of the spirit might end perfectly for advent...yeah...I said it...I'm already looking at advent as if it's almost here. And even worse, is I'll be planning for the spring months for the youth group by next month, yeah, next month. So time is flying, which means I'll be 23 really soon, then the back pain will really start.

I will leave you with this...Ben Folds releases his new album tomorrow (which I already have) and it's called Way to Normal...in any case...while he may deal with certain stuff differently than me...it's always good to hear people get some stuff off their chest about their life situation (he recently went through a divorce). That's what I was going through in the first few months here...I was on my way to normal...and I think I finally got there.

1 comments:

  J.

October 1, 2008 at 7:57 PM

Hey... I'm not going to read your political post!

Moving on, DUDE... you need a bike BAD because you reference your lack of a girlfriend way to much! A MOTORCYCLE WILL FIX THAT! Plus, chicks dig em'!

Know that the Warren fam has been lifting you in prayer... may have a little something to do with the turnaround.

Your awesome and you are loved!