Stepping on Kids and Eating Good (these have nothing to do with each other...for I'm not a cannibal and would never eat a kid)

Well it's Friday everyone...you know what that means...party! I don't know where but I think it happens on Fridays...in any case...

The week has gone much better...life is getting real now...and my adjustments have been made (stinking boxers). I've been making a few more friends and it's cool. I will say this though, nurseries still make me a little uncomfortable. I was hanging out at the church the other night and I decided to help in the nursery (at this point I was incredibly bored and did not want to go home to an empty house). The kids loved hanging out with me...I still did not know why...I guess I'm good with kids...just afraid of stepping on them. In any case, that shock treatment did prove to me that I can be a parent someday (just not right now, not that this is the case as you need a wife for this to happen...and I am lacking). Work at school is getting routine, and that is nice because that means I'm managing my time well. The next few weeks though will be incredibly busy, which I'm ok with...before you know some parental will be out here after these few weeks, and that will be cool.

Otherwise, life is good and constantly getting better. I eat out a lot by the way (as when you are as busy as me, you tend to not want to cook when you get home) and I had Greek yesterday...it was good...maybe that's why life is good...I constantly am eating good!

Til next time...oh crap I have to adjust my boxers again! C-ya

1 comments:

  Holly Face

September 29, 2008 at 7:43 AM

What's up with the boxers?