Jai Ho

You may be asking what does that mean? You may be saying...Matt is listening to the Slumdog Millionare soundtrack...which you would be correct. If you're wondering why I would be doing such a thing...go see the movie and you will understand. There is something great about a story about a child who came from nothing and has a story that is all too horrible yet great at the same time. When I got out of this movie, I thought this should win something because it's not political, it doesn't have a message, but gives a story, a story willing to be heard and seen...it's why we have entertainment. Ok I'm done telling you about this movie...oh and Jai Ho means "May you win".

Bear with me as this blog will be quite random...

Secondly my new plan to lose weight is going well. Now a member of the Maple Creek Athletic and Golf Club, I get to work out 3 times a week (yeah that's right, I'm a member of a country club at the age of 22...lol). I'm also doing the small meals, which I am happy to report after just 10 days I have lost 6 total pounds. No this blog will not become a weight loss blog...but I will likely tell you about my progress now and then.

Thirdly classes have started for me, and while the work is not always welcomed...it's nice to be learning again. As said in the last entry, my life is somewhat different from last semester so...yeah. And in other news, life just seems better. Things are working out. I use less money yes because I don't make as much, but then again I'm not starving (yet). So thanks to those who have always prayed for me and continue please!

Oh and I don't have anything serious with my health, as my tests came back negative for any masses...if you are confused by this last tidbit...call me to find out...lol

0 comments: