Blocked!

I'm blocked. Not in life, not in a job search, but in a sermon. No joke, I have this horrible feeling I'm going to repeat myself if I talk about small people in the Bible. I talked about Jesus this past week, and this week I wanted to Moses, but again, it's so hard not to repeat yourself about how great God is when He takes the small people in life. I don't know!

I think I stretched my brain a little too much today...almost too much on my place for the day. Oh well...in other news I have 3 official students for music lessons and it's been great. I think I'm really going to enjoy this. But it will be some extra driving.

And home was great for all who are interested. It was restful but not too restful. My only question is what is going to develop from that trip home? It's interesting to see people you haven't seen for a while and how they act around you, and how much you truly miss them when you see them. And to share their burdens and their joys if not for just a little while. Distance just takes so much, and complacency sometimes settles in that you sometimes forget about those people. But yet when you see them, you know of your love for that person, because you want to share those burdens as soon as you see them. I love my people at home and I wish I could see them more often to share those burdens, but I know God has me here to share burdens with the people I love here in Kansas City.

Ok...I think that's enough from me...

2 comments:

  J.

January 14, 2009 at 1:19 PM

We know that you are obviously speaking in "code" about some pretty obvious people in this blog. Since you can't seem to come out and name them... Cooper & Bo know that you're talking about them anyway! Hmmm... seems like I just read another blog very similar that was also written in "code"!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Verification Word: ANSOMES

How to ask for food at the WV family reunion:

Cans I have somes of that... that... ansomes of that as well?

  red

January 23, 2009 at 10:55 PM

lol wow, all I can do is laugh. J I love how you word things